Thursday, June 30, 2011

Religion & Underwear at The Gym

Maybe I just think too much about my underwear and not enough about religion because I can tell you this:


I  would not be caught dead in a pair of stretched out faded granny panties that go well above my belly button and have a pin-head hole in them if was going to be taking my pants off in a very crowded locker room AND I would tell my Muslim hubby to take a hike (only not that nicely) if he expected me to wear sweaty head garb to kick boxing.  No thank you.  

You don't think these things really happen?  Well, here is some information to show that women really should not wear panties more suitable for cleaning up oil spills in your garage and they do wear Muslim dress to work out and I am sorry but . . . 

We cannot be bothered with religion or bad underwear at the gym!



Female Body Builder May 
Change Dress Code for Muslim Women





Analysis Shows Ugly Underwear Can Ruin Your Day

Women own an average of 21 pairs of underwear, and many say an ill-fitting or ugly pair can ruin their day, a new survey shows.
"We know that bad hair days can affect women's moods, but who knew that bad underwear days could also ruin their day," says Lisa Lee Freeman, editor in chief of ShopSmart magazine, from the publisher ofConsumer Reports. Their research center conducted a telephone survey of 1,008 women 18 and older about intimate apparel.
Almost half of women (47%) say they feel sexier and more confident wearing a nice or special pair of panties. "The first thing we put on in the morning does make a difference in our day," Freeman says.

No comments:

Post a Comment